Pelles C version 8.00 Release Candidate 6 is now available for download:http://www.smorgasbordet.com/pellesc/download.htm
- Fixed compiler problem with qualifiers on pointed-to type in pointer addition and subtraction.
- Fixed compiler problem with invalid common sub-expression expansion during aggregate address transformations.
- Fixed compiler problem with unwanted warning on sizeof for a variable-length array (cosmetic).
- Fixed compiler problem with unwanted warning from alias analyzer about varible-length array (cosmetic).
- Fixed compiler error for unimplemented 'always intrinsic' function missing in release build.
- Fixed compiler problem with underscore not being accepted as part of a pp-number (apparently a very old bug from the original LCC preprocessor).
- Fixed binary file dumper problem with misplaced/unwanted line-feed.
- Fixed problem in formatted wide character output functions with a buffer limit in bytes (=128), not wide characters (=64), leading to a local buffer overrun (and crash).
- Fixed problem with <sys\time.h> not being part of the setup.
This is the final release candidate. Basically, any bugs reported from now on will go into some future version...