NO

Author Topic: Just my introduction... hehe  (Read 10522 times)

tienkhoanguyen

Just my introduction... hehe
« on: October 25, 2014, 05:28:16 PM »
 :)  Hi, my name is Tien.  I was born in Vietnam and moved to the US to stay permanent.  Now I am 40 years old still living with my mother.  I am old fashioned.

Currently, I am working on my assembly language craft.  I hope one day I can support my mother and make her proud of me.  I always wanted to buy her the house of her dreams. 

I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ.  I love all people and believe we will see each other again in the next life, and the next, and the next, ...

Offline DMac

Re: Just my introduction... hehe
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 02:46:08 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tien. :)
No one cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

Offline frankie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 11:35:08 AM »
Welcome on board ...  :)

tienkhoanguyen

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 03:00:49 AM »
Jesus Christ!hehe  I have been away for half a week and there are replies hehe.  Thank you for the surprise warm welcome and stay.  I hope to be mutually caring enough to not only try to contribute, but also I try to have fun while I work.

Anyways, it has been a tough half week.  I stayed up late for a couple days to study assembly language programming. 

tienkhoanguyen

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 12:53:21 AM »
Well, I promised to try to contribute so here is my program.  It is actually written using a little C and a little C++.  It is a little guessing game.  When I was in college I had to write a simple generic number guessing game.  Seeing that I am getting back into programming after a long break, I figured I started refresh with my old school work.  So this is my first edition of the guessing game written for Windows.  When you run it it does not look like much however it is the only thing I can do right now according to my beginning studies.  Thank you for allowing me to share.  I hope you and your family can enjoy this game for all your life.  So before, I write my life story, here is the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fza7cfkmx1e7lfg/smallnum.exe

By the way, I promise, "NO VIRUSES!"

Offline DMac

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 04:53:34 PM »
Tien,

The best place to post contributions is in the User Contributions section of the forum.  That way your contribution won't get buried under Chit-Chat and what-not.
No one cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

tienkhoanguyen

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 06:05:55 PM »
Thank you DMac! :-[