NO

Author Topic: Syntax foreground and background colors...  (Read 3316 times)

GypsyPrince

Syntax foreground and background colors...
« on: March 23, 2015, 01:02:15 AM »
I've noticed that I can't change the background color for either the line numbers or the foldings bar in the editor window.  This might be intentional, I don't know.  I was trying to create a solid black workspace background and I couldn't.  It would be nice if I could set the background color for the foldings bar and the line numbers. Since I couldn't figure out how to put a link to my screenshot, I've attached a small picture (Syntax.jpg) to illustrate my point.  The top half of the image depicts the limitation I'm talking about.  The bottom half of the image illustrates what I'm trying to accomplish with the coloring.  I filled in the bottom portion with Windows Paint. If this is not a bug, but is intentional, that is understandable. If I am mistaken and am just skipping over some settings, please advise me to the correct color settings to change.

Thanx!!

Offline frankie

• Global Moderator
Re: Syntax foreground and background colors...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 11:24:48 AM »
No you're rigth, there is no configuration to change the skin of windows.
But this is not a bug, but a feature request. fror this reason I moved this post in the right thread.  ;)
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. - Andre Gide