NO

Author Topic: NEw to Pelles C and C programing all together  (Read 2611 times)

CPrice146

NEw to Pelles C and C programing all together
« on: November 17, 2013, 12:48:16 AM »
I have to write a program for class that adds and deletes accounts in a teller type situation. The program is suppose to only add funds and withdraw funds from a certain file. We aren't actually suppose to have it add and delete accounts. I have taken this project one set further in order to obtain a higher grade on this project. I have the program able to do a bunch of things such as add funds, withdrawl funds, add accounts, tell you the world currecy of your funds, change accounts and tell you the amount of active accounts available to you. For some reason I can't seem to figure out how to delete accounts from the txt file that they are being writtten to. If at all possible could someone help with figuring it out. It would be greatly appriciated.

CPrice

Offline Bitbeisser

• Global Moderator
Re: NEw to Pelles C and C programing all together
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 02:29:07 AM »
I have to write a program for class that adds and deletes accounts in a teller type situation. The program is suppose to only add funds and withdraw funds from a certain file. We aren't actually suppose to have it add and delete accounts. I have taken this project one set further in order to obtain a higher grade on this project. I have the program able to do a bunch of things such as add funds, withdrawl funds, add accounts, tell you the world currecy of your funds, change accounts and tell you the amount of active accounts available to you. For some reason I can't seem to figure out how to delete accounts from the txt file that they are being writtten to. If at all possible could someone help with figuring it out. It would be greatly appriciated.

CPrice
Sure, we can help you "figuring it out". But there is a long standing rule that nobody, in any forum, is doing your homework for you...

If you have a specific problem/question, post your code you have problems with and you will get specific answers to help you solve that particular problem. Don't expect to get your whole assignment presented on a silver platter.

Ralf