Pelles C > Projects developed with Pelles C

Vexed for Windows

(1/3) > >>

John Z:
If you'd like a bit of nostalgia and are old enough to remember the PalmPilot, or curious enough, I've created a windows version of a classic PalmPilot game called Vexed using Pelles C.  It is a game based on logic and thinking ahead to solve block puzzles.  One of my favorite and only game, other than Sudoku that I play.  You can check it out at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vexed-for-windows/
A COVID-19 stress relief project... (-:

John Z

frankie:
Hello John, I tried many times, but the download give only "503 Service Unavailable". Eventually could be a good idea to move to GitHub...  ::)
I love Sudoku, practically te only game I play actually!  ;D

jack:
hi frankie
try the 7z archive https://sourceforge.net/projects/vexed-for-windows/files/WinVexed.7z/download

John Z:
Thanks Jack - appreciate the assist!

--- Quote from: frankie on December 03, 2020, 07:05:02 PM ---Hello John, I tried many times, but the download give only "503 Service Unavailable". Eventually could be a good idea to move to GitHub...  ::)
I love Sudoku, practically the only game I play actually!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Sorry for the problems Frankie, weird.  The zip is small enough to attach to a post here but I didn't think it would be within the intent of the forum. Hopefully the problem will be fixed (seems to be now) and stay that way.

You are probably right about switching to GitHub, but it is owned by Micro$oft now, I hear grumblings. I had code on Googlecode before it went bye-bye too.  Still, maybe time to look again.  :)

Thank you both,
John

frankie:

--- Quote from: John Z on December 04, 2020, 11:08:48 AM ---Thanks Jack - appreciate the assist!

Sorry for the problems Frankie, weird.  The zip is small enough to attach to a post here but I didn't think it would be within the intent of the forum.

--- End quote ---
Absolutely welcomed.
See the User contributions thread: "User contributed code - with or without source".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version