Pelles C > Announcements

Release Candidate for version 12.00 is now available

<< < (2/6) > >>

Pelle:
Cool... Thank you all!  :)

( About Windows 11: I need a hardware upgrade to properly run it, but since I have heard almost nothing but bad opinions about Windows 11 I'm going to wait. It seems to follow an old Microsoft tradition of "every other Windows version is crap"...
Windows XP : better than previous version
Windows Vista: worse
Windows 7: better
Windows 8(.1): worse
Windows 10: better
Windows 11: worse(?)
)

frankie:

--- Quote from: Pelle on March 25, 2023, 01:12:05 PM ---Cool... Thank you all!  :)

( About Windows 11: I need a hardware upgrade to properly run it, but since I have heard almost nothing but bad opinions about Windows 11 I'm going to wait. It seems to follow an old Microsoft tradition of "every other Windows version is crap"...
)

--- End quote ---
My parents were used to say that you must do a job 3 times at least. The first time to do it following your dreams, the second when you realize that many of those were crap, the last when you finally understood what is really required...  ;)

This post was sent from a Win10 machine...  ;D

Marco:
Hi Pelle,

Thank you very much for your continued efforts to maintain and improve this project. I compiled several personal tools by using this new version, and no issues so far.

--- Quote from: MrBcx on March 25, 2023, 04:25:13 AM ---V12 issued a couple of new -valid- warnings in code generated by BCX that were
previously undetected, so that's a good thing.

--- End quote ---

Yep, for me as well.

TimoVJL:
Thanks Pelle, now i have something new to test with Pelle's C again  :)
Message came from Windows 7  ;D

MrBcx:

--- Quote from: Pelle on March 25, 2023, 01:12:05 PM ---
It seems to follow an old Microsoft tradition of "every other Windows version is crap"...
)

--- End quote ---

Speaking of Windows 11, this was reported yesterday ...

A fully patched Windows 11 system was hacked again at Pwn2Own, with Thomas Imbert (@masthoon)
from Synacktiv (@Synacktiv) earning $30,000 for a Use-After-Free (UAF) bug.

Ref: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/windows-ubuntu-and-vmware-workstation-hacked-on-last-day-of-pwn2own/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version