Pelles C > Add-ins

Switch between Release, Debug or Profile build

<< < (2/6) > >>

Pelle:

--- Quote from: "nitex" ---i have started developing a *.prf viewer for pelles c. it is still in a very early state. i will publish a first version here when finished.
--- End quote ---

Great! Looking forward to seeing it...

Pelle

nitex:
here is a first screenshot of the prf view program i'm currently writing.

the program is based on internet explorer, this allows writing report generation templates with some knowledge in html, css and javascript and the program can be integrated with a addin into the pelles c ide for easy access.

i will realease it as freeware until i have finished implementing all the stuff i want and after that with full sourcecode so that it can be enhanced by other people.

greets, alex

Pelle:
Cool !!!  :D  :D

Pelle

Anonymous:
PRF View Alpha Build 1 Readme (21.01.05)

here is a first alpha build of PRF View. please note that this is no final version and may contain bugs which i haven't found yet. i would like to hear some comments about the parsing performance on big projects. may be someone can post a big profiler log as zip file in the forum.

requirements:

the program was successfully tested on Win98 SE / IE 6 and WinXP Pro SP2 / IE 6. if you're getting script errors or some menu commands do not work it is probably because of an old browser version.

--- Quote ---options:

- "use owner drawn menus"
self-instructional

- "print background colors and pictures"
this is the same option like in internet explorer. if not activated you won't see the colored charts if you print a report.

- "register *.prf files with PRF View"
allows you to doubleclick a prf file if activated. if you deactivate this option, PRF View will restore the extension to internet explorer (PICS Rules File).

missing:

- new window command
 - template library and support
 - statusbar has no useful implementation
 - mru list
 - addin for pelles c ide
 - help
 - better error checking
 - better path handling

known problems:

- can't handle paths longer than MAX_PATH (260)

--- End quote ---

if you find bugs or have ideas for additional features you may post them
in the forum:

http://smorgasbordet.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=257

or you can write a mail to:

nitex@freenet.de

and now, happy profiling.

Alexander Stoica

nitex:
i forgot to login, sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index