Pelles C > Feature requests

Suggestions, Many Suggestions

<< < (2/8) > >>

frankie:
PellesC IDE is extensible through the use of addins and wizards that anybody can write using the IDE addin API (see help file).
There is a lot of addins here. While I'm sure you'll find some that fits your requests (i.e. my addin for help here, use the online option to select a word and then using F1 search MSDN online help), you can have a look as examples for addin coding.
The wizards allows you to specify a personal project type, i.e. ready for debug. You can find examples on Pelle site. Browse Extending the IDE -> Project Wizards for examples.
It would be nice if you would share your code with us to add new functionalities to the IDE.

TimoVJL:
A one project was Add-In loader for Add-ins
https://forum.pellesc.de/index.php?topic=8153.0

In git
Tiny Lousy PellesC-Add-Ins

frankie:

--- Quote from: TimoVJL on August 12, 2022, 01:33:38 PM ---In git

--- End quote ---
Nice job Timo!  :D
Starred  ;)

John Z:

--- Quote from: TimoVJL on August 12, 2022, 01:33:38 PM ---In git

--- End quote ---

Well if these are considered 'lousy' then the rest of us might as well give up  :) 

John Z

John Z:

--- Quote from: CandCPlusPlus on August 09, 2022, 05:46:58 PM ---3. I need to add "#Define __STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT1__ 1" in order to use secure functions. Should this be in project settings and enabled by default for new projects? I believe the Visual Studio compiler even blocks the insecure C functions by default.

--- End quote ---

I don't think this is true in Pelles C.  You can use safe(r) string functions w/o this define, are there other functions?
Does Visual Studio block the use of free(pointer) or does it automatically assign NULL to the pointer after free?

John Z

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version