Pelles C forum > Announcements

Forum software upgraded

(1/3) > >>

Christian:
Hi members,

I upgraded the forum software, if you have any problems or issues, please tell me here.

Christian

CommonTater:
Hi Christian....  I'm on Win7 and did have some issues with the quick reply area.  For some reason it would scroll back to the top of the file after every character... forcing you to type blind.   It appears to be fixed now... but do you know if this was a Win7 problem or something forum related?

Christian:
Hi, I use 7 at home and at the office and never had this problem. We should ask the board community about their experience.

Stefan Pendl:
I don't even see the quick reply area here with Firefox 3.6.12 on Win7 x64.

EDIT: OK had to enable it explicitly.

Robert:

--- Quote from: CommonTater on November 12, 2010, 10:01:07 AM ---Hi Christian....  I'm on Win7 and did have some issues with the quick reply area.  For some reason it would scroll back to the top of the file after every character... forcing you to type blind.   It appears to be fixed now... but do you know if this was a Win7 problem or something forum related?

--- End quote ---

The problem is still there with IE8 on X64 Windows 7 and Vista. When the message length goes below the bottom of the edit box, the message scrolls back to the top of the file after every character typed.

Robert Wishlaw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version