C language > Windows questions

Color inside the "Ellipse"

<< < (3/3)

John Z:
it is part of the "Basic to C Translator" program that MrBCX promotes and maintains at https://www.bcxbasiccoders.com/
jump over and check it out....

I don't think the code library is separate but I could be mistaken.

John Z

Marco:
Just a side note: it's thanks to Kevin Diggins and its excellent BCX project that I started using Pelles C (year 2006).

MrBcx:

--- Quote from: Marco on December 24, 2022, 10:29:03 AM ---Just a side note: it's thanks to Kevin Diggins and its excellent BCX project that I started using Pelles C (year 2006).

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the nod Marco.

BCX development continues to this day.

DMac:

--- Quote from: Marco on December 24, 2022, 10:29:03 AM ---Just a side note: it's thanks to Kevin Diggins and its excellent BCX project that I started using Pelles C (year 2006).

--- End quote ---
  Well Marco I guess we share something in common.  I came by Pelles C the same way back in 2006!  I learned a lot from BCX generated code back then.

MrBcx:

--- Quote from: DMac on December 27, 2022, 06:24:14 AM ---

--- End quote ---
  Well Marco I guess we share something in common.  I came by Pelles C the same way back in 2006!  I learned a lot from BCX generated code back then.

--- End quote ---

Sharing code and creating apps that get used by others brings a unique joy that only programmers ever get to experience.

Be fearless, share some code, share an app, ask a question.  You never know what new ideas might spring forth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version