If Win32.chm don't work well with poide, this might help.
Just make ChmHelp64.ini file to Libraries -> Documents folder with:
[Settings]
HelpFile=C:\your folder\Win32.chmSource is for Pelles C 13, 14
Timo - That looks good.
There is another method too -
It can also be added through the Tools - Customize - Help Files, Attached screen shot -
John Z
I tested it first, but i had problems with it.
For example check CloseHandle and what you see ?
DialogBox -> CommDlgExtendedError
EndDialog -> CCHookProc
no help :
CreateProcessW
Hmmm - strange because I see CloseHandle no problem, using the win32.chm under Pelles Help set as above in Tools.
I also see it when the Hint Add-in calls win32.chm on its own.
Something unusual happening there - something corrupted maybe?
For CreateProcessW - Yes this is just not in the win32.chm file. That file contains no "A" or "W" trailing identifiers at all. This is a drawback to win32.chm which came out so long ago, but Hint Add-in and Hint_SA do include the W format so that the pointers are shown correctly.
John Z