NO

Author Topic: c++ again :)  (Read 3126 times)

wanderrer

c++ again :)
« on: May 21, 2006, 07:14:38 PM »
greetings,

so, many words about C++ ugly and so.... Look at this(upp.sf.net), find some code here and then talk...

It would be nice to make some C++ compiler like Pelles C for PocketPC, 'cause it can be finally one ide, one code, one time writing 'till end of our days for all that win32 appz:twisted:z...

...but, somebody says, that nothing is flawless, so, I gues, none of fathers  of Pelles C make such a thing; it looks like that no one-tool-for-much-as-possible regarding peoples needs. why is such talented people defending yourselves from doing something like this? are these people's minds so much valuable to no include ever thoughts out-of-ordinary-boundary or what....

maybee, I've just made the way too far, maybee it's time to cross another crossroad...

happy coding   X:+>

just wanderring around ...

RedGhost

c++ again :)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 05:29:43 AM »
well, i personally do not code in C++ for size/speed reasons but there is a plugin called cppdll or something of that nature made by Donald Duck, and from what i've seen it tries to use the compiler from MSVS, but if you want mild C++ support there it is