NO

Author Topic: I miss this one...  (Read 2259 times)

benjamin

I miss this one...
« on: October 03, 2006, 08:17:24 AM »
I've deleted all my windows partitions and installed linux, no more truble here and there.
My best guess whas if linux is writen in C it has to be realy easy to do some codding there to !.
Well it is but when it comes to doing some GUI things get cuite nasty, and i miss a toll like PELLE C, i know that the gui thing is all about the underlaing OS. Windows it's cuite complicated, linux is too.
But my point here is just about this little app, it does all in one, debugging drawing, creating and more, in linux this is another story, the debuger is there and doesn't have a gui, i use GLADE, but then i've to come back to the VI because i whant to fine tune some thing, if i do this GLADE doesn't like too much.
Well i know that porting PELLE C is almost impossible, i dont think i will do any more programs for windows but if i do, i will like to use PELLE C again !!!

Offline AlexN

• Global Moderator
    • Alex's Link Sammlung
Re: I miss this one...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 01:27:48 PM »
Quote from: "benjamin"
Well i know that porting PELLE C is almost impossible, i dont think i will do any more programs for windows but if i do, i will like to use PELLE C again !!!

Have you seen this http://smorgasbordet.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1576?  :wink:
best regards
 Alex ;)