NO

Author Topic: Re: cdecl or stdcall  (Read 4013 times)

tbneff

Re: cdecl or stdcall
« on: September 12, 2008, 05:10:21 AM »
SQLite *must* be compiled with the _cdecl calling convention. I ended up tweaking the sqlite3.h file myself (see attachment). Since they release new 3.x versions all the time, this quickly becomes *very* annoying...

A very good addition to the sqlite package would be to change the prototypes to something similar to the ZLIB package, like ZEXTERN int ZEXPORT somefunction(...), where ZEXTERN and ZEXPORT can be defined as nothing, or something more useful for the Windows environment.

I am trying to compile sqlite for the pocket pc. I downloaded the source for sqlite for win_ce (latest version 3.3.5). I am trying to create a static .lib, but under Project Options->Compiler->Calling conv: it will not allow me to define _cdecl for the ARM processor. When I switch to the X86 processor, it will give me the option of _cdecl. But as soon as I switch to ARM processor, the option is greyed out to _stdcall. How can I compile the .lib with _cdecl?

I tried clicking on the attachment for the sqlite3.h file that Pelle tweaked, but it gave me the error 'Attachment not found'.

I would love to find out how to get this compiled properly, because my app is not working in the Mobile Emulator.

Thanks,
tbneff

arnix

Re: cdecl or stdcall
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 04:19:49 PM »
You can download SQLite PPC version of v3.6.4 from here: http://www.ap-i.net/pub/sqlite/sqlite_wince_3.6.4.zip