NO

Author Topic: List Funcs Add-in with tab!  (Read 6660 times)

JohnF

List Funcs Add-in with tab!
« on: June 27, 2009, 01:17:23 PM »
I had an add-in previously (lost it) that listed functions with an extra tab in the IDE output window. Anyone know where it is or what is was called? Who wrote it?

John

Offline AlexN

• Global Moderator
    • Alex's Link Sammlung
Re: List Funcs Add-in with tab!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »
Hi John

I had an add-in previously (lost it) that listed functions with an extra tab in the IDE output window. Anyone know where it is or what is was called? Who wrote it?

I think, I have downloaded all add-ins I found.  :)

Do you mean the attached AddIn?

Alex ;)
best regards
 Alex ;)

JohnF

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »
That's it, well done!

I've noticed it seems to be normal for people not to add their names to add-ins.

John

Offline AlexN

• Global Moderator
    • Alex's Link Sammlung
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »
I've noticed it seems to be normal for people not to add their names to add-ins.

I think the problem is, that Pelle has no really copyright in his examples. So nobody replace Pelles copyright.
best regards
 Alex ;)

JohnF

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 04:03:14 PM »

I think the problem is, that Pelle has no really copyright in his examples. So nobody replace Pelles copyright.

Maybe.

Still, it would be better I think if people were to add their name somewhere, even a text file included with the project.

John

Offline AlexN

• Global Moderator
    • Alex's Link Sammlung
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »
Still, it would be better I think if people were to add their name somewhere, even a text file included with the project.
If you want to know the author of this addin, I found the original task.

http://forum.pellesc.de/index.php?topic=1929.0
best regards
 Alex ;)

JohnF

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »
If you want to know the author of this addin, I found the original task.

http://forum.pellesc.de/index.php?topic=1929.0

Nice job Eric.

John

Offline Pelle

• Administrator
    • http://www.smorgasbordet.com
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 11:25:27 AM »
Well, it somehow seems wrong to put copyright on examples, and people should be clever enough to put their name / copyright on any work they do - provided they want it associated with that work...
/Pelle

jwzumwalt

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 03:01:32 AM »
A simple author, date, and version can go along way in troubleshooting. There is no harm in providing a GNU copyright notice as a place holder?

I own 5 or 6 TI-85 calculators and many of the public domain programs do not have author names. This calculator is no longer manufactured and I would like to be able to contact a couple of the authors and ask for their source code to be made avalable. :(
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 03:03:10 AM by jwzumwalt »