NO

Author Topic: Internal error: get_rule().  (Read 3297 times)

lamer

Internal error: get_rule().
« on: September 05, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »
Hi,
I'm trying to compile the project with 6.0 version (previously built with 5.0) - XP 32 SP3, and get:
fatal error: Internal error: get_rule().
Double click brings me to the function declaration:
static BOOL CALLBACK Control_DlgProc (HWND hwnd, UINT msg, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam)
Since the project is too large I cannot add source code, but it is available at:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pnotes/PNotesSource_5_0_112.zip
Any help is welcome.

nicolas.sitbon

Re: Internal error: get_rule().
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 12:28:18 PM »
Code: [Select]
Building main.rc.
D:\PNotesSource_5_0_112\PNotesSource\main.rc(10): error: File not found: 'res1.xml'.

JohnF

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 05:05:16 PM »
If you make it without any speed optimization it will compile.

John

lamer

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 10:27:28 PM »
Building main.rc.
D:\PNotesSource_5_0_112\PNotesSource\main.rc(10): error: File not found: 'res1.xml'.
Oooops! Sorry... It's just a standard manifest, but I'm ashamed of myself to forget to add it.  :-[ Fixed and uploaded.
John, thank you very much! Everything compiles without optimization. But what if I still want to optimize?  ;)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 10:30:41 PM by lamer »

JohnF

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 11:46:07 PM »
Building main.rc.
Oooops! Sorry... It's just a standard manifest, but I'm ashamed of myself to forget to add it.  :-[ Fixed and uploaded.
John, thank you very much! Everything compiles without optimization. But what if I still want to optimize?  ;)

Well, it appears there is something wrong, you will have to wait until Pelle takes a look. Anyway, your app does not need optimizing as far as I can see.

John