NO

Author Topic: -I (include ) . (dot)  (Read 3585 times)

Rainbow Sally

-I (include ) . (dot)
« on: January 04, 2005, 06:14:18 AM »
I'm now using the latest release.  

The ide seems to have some issues with an include folder consisting only of a dot (current directory, relative).

Both versions I have used can be coaxed into cooperating by putting the -I . in the macros (rather than as a compiler define).

The newer version reorganizes the commands and puts the -I at the end and drops the dot.  Not a problem until I include debug info.  Then, even though the -I (and no dot) are at the end of the CCFLAGS list as they had been in previous compiles, POCC complains.

Add "-I ." at the start of the list of CCFLAGS and it works again, even with debug info.

Not a big problem, just a note to make you aware of this apparent inconsistency in debug and non-debug runs.

Offline Pelle

• Administrator
    • http://www.smorgasbordet.com
-I (include ) . (dot)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 06:21:04 PM »
This has nothing to do with debugging information - and I doubt it has anything to do with the *latest* version. If you go to the compiler tab, any options not relevant to this page are collected as "unknown" options, and put at the end of the list. The only problem here is if the option contains an extra argument, like your dot. This argument will not be saved (I will fix this). If you skip the space between -I and ., everything will work just fine.

Pelle
/Pelle