NO

Author Topic: UltraEdit Studio - configuring it for Pelles  (Read 2112 times)

bprager

UltraEdit Studio - configuring it for Pelles
« on: November 14, 2012, 04:00:35 AM »
I recently started using UltraEdit Studio which I like a lot, and it has the ability to directly call your compiler / debugger.

But they don't directly have a file for Pelles and I was wondering if anyone here has gotten Pelles to work with UES.

If so, I would be very grateful if I could get a copy of the "ini" file needed to integrate Pelles into UES.

Thanks,

Bruce

CommonTater

Re: UltraEdit Studio - configuring it for Pelles
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 05:06:20 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum...

I'm not that familiar with Ultra-Edit Studio... but from what I can see on the web it looks an awful lot like POIDE ... the IDE for Pelles C...

A couple of points to consider...
Pelle's debugger is build right into POIDE... and I don't know how compatible the UES one will be.

If the INI file for UES shows other compilers, you can follow the lead from there and set up paths (etc.) to your Pelles C installation. That is copy the form of the other compilers, using information for Pelles.

It sounds like you've got a bit of work on your hands... 'cause I doubt anyone here is using UES with Pelles C, since POIDE is so complete and looks just as easy to use. The usual track is trying to integrate other compilers with POIDE...

Sorry I couldn't be more help...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:09:26 AM by CommonTater »