NO

Author Topic: how to set the font of the Pelles to consals?  (Read 9485 times)

Offline TimoVJL

• Global Moderator
Re: how to set the font of the Pelles to consals?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 10:21:33 AM »
What Windows version you are using ?
Have you checked that font from Control panel Fonts ?

Please read 'Reply #11' again.

BTW:
Inconsolata-Regular.ttf is good for IDE too (english) and free font  ;D
May the source be with you

Offline Bitbeisser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2014, 07:32:30 PM »
Going by the screenshot he posted, I make a WAG and say (s)he is running a Chinese version of Windows XP. That might be the reason that this font is not in his list of fonts. I am pretty sure that the font is available in all "Western" language version of Windows...
+1
But as mentioned above, I suspect that his/her localized version of Windows doesn't include this font by default. But then it should not be a big deal to install it. Pelle's C IDE (POIDE) doesn't do anything special with fonts, you can select whatever the underlying OS provides...

Ralf

kaelgao

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 08:33:20 AM »
Going by the screenshot he posted, I make a WAG and say (s)he is running a Chinese version of Windows XP. That might be the reason that this font is not in his list of fonts. I am pretty sure that the font is available in all "Western" language version of Windows...
+1
But as mentioned above, I suspect that his/her localized version of Windows doesn't include this font by default. But then it should not be a big deal to install it. Pelle's C IDE (POIDE) doesn't do anything special with fonts, you can select whatever the underlying OS provides...

Ralf

i have checked the awalible font in the Control Panel, i did find Consolas font and it can be used. BTW, i use Win7 at present and i can use Consolas in MSVS.