C language > Beginner questions

Font Setting

(1/2) > >>

wxy:
I can't setting the font in source editor as Consolas or so on.
There are a drop list in Tools -> Options -> Source -> Font .
But the fonts in the list is very few....
Have there any method to solve this problem? (Pelles C7.0, Win7 SP1, Chinese Language)
(sorry for my english)

frankie:
你好
The IDE lists all the fonts it can find in the system, doesn't installany font by itself.
If you dont'see all the fonts you have (consolas font is installed ?) it could be an installation problem.
Try to remove PellesC and reinstall it.

Stefan Pendl:
This is a problem with the Chinese regional settings, if I remember correctly.

Search for Consolas, since there was a discussion about it a few weeks ago.

LD Blake:

--- Quote from: wxy on March 14, 2014, 09:34:10 AM ---I can't setting the font in source editor as Consolas or so on.
Have there any method to solve this problem? (Pelles C7.0, Win7 SP1, Chinese Language)
(sorry for my english)

--- End quote ---

Do you even have the consolas font on your system?

Go to Control Panel -> Fonts ... is it there and can you successfully preview it?

POIDE's settings generally list all fonts on your system, marking the fixed pitch ones with yellow circles. If it is in your fonts folder but not showing up in Setup, it may be a regional settings issue... you can try temporarily setting your desktop location to the United States....

wxy:
Thank you, I tried it but failed...

--- Quote from: LD Blake on March 17, 2014, 07:42:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: wxy on March 14, 2014, 09:34:10 AM ---I can't setting the font in source editor as Consolas or so on.
(sorry for my english)

--- End quote ---

Do you even have the consolas font on your system?

Go to Control Panel -> Fonts ... is it there and can you successfully preview it?

POIDE's settings generally list all fonts on your system, marking the fixed pitch ones with yellow circles. If it is in your fonts folder but not showing up in Setup, it may be a regional settings issue... you can try temporarily setting your desktop location to the United States....

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version