NO

Author Topic: _msize returning wrong values  (Read 13425 times)

Offline jj2007

Re: _msize returning wrong values
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 06:56:29 PM »
CommonBlaker,

Until recently this forum was a peaceful place with intelligent contributions. You showed up again, and since then you have not stopped showing off how brilliant you are, and how stupid are all others. There are some here (Pelle himself included but not me) who have worked really hard on add-ons and headers in order to make Pelles C even better. You are ridiculing their efforts. Apparently foul language and insults are all you can "contribute". Seriously, seek professional help.

Offline DMac

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 07:03:27 PM »
Damn it JJ ...
Tater, Get a shrink
Gentlemen, I respect you both.  I understand that there are personalities that naturally tend to rub each other the wrong way.  Even in my own house.  I have often repeated the following proverb to my sons. 
Where there is no wood, the fire goes out.
I never regret the times that I have abided by that proverb; but often regret the times I did not.  If I might be so bold, please wait at least 5 minutes before replying to each other's posts, you might find that it is not even worth the effort.
No one cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

Offline Bitbeisser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 08:59:44 PM »
CommonBlaker,

Until recently this forum was a peaceful place with intelligent contributions. You showed up again, and since then you have not stopped showing off how brilliant you are, and how stupid are all others. There are some here (Pelle himself included but not me) who have worked really hard on add-ons and headers in order to make Pelles C even better. You are ridiculing their efforts. Apparently foul language and insults are all you can "contribute". Seriously, seek professional help.
Well, JJ, "...wer im Glashaus sitzt sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen..."

Ralf

Offline jj2007

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 11:08:08 PM »
CommonBlaker,
... foul language and insults are all you can "contribute". Seriously, seek professional help.

Ralf,

I agree that "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Show me one example where I used foul language and insults. Or, more precisely, show me one post addressed to you that would give you the right to accuse me (as you have implicitly done above) of using foul language (your highlighting).

Here are examples of foul language, generated in the last few days.

@Stefan:
it is kinda silly.

@jj:
NOBODY said that JJ ... please work on your literacy skills.

@jj:
Damn it JJ ... this is a forum for C programming.  Nobody gives a flying rats ass about your irrelevent asm garbage.

@jj:
You diverging off into your usual bullshit

@czerny:
Oh boy ... this is getting really stupid

We've had this conversation before and you have repeatedly demonstrated a very low comprehension ... you are 15 years behind the times.
My friend, it's time to either grow up or give up.

@several of us:
JJ2007 seems to think that posting ASM code makes him look smarter than us...
czerny continues to misunderstand, clinging to an anachronism and lecturing people... if he can't keep up, that's his problem not ours.
Suddenly we are giving users personal platforms to tout their own software.  The new "projects in pelles c" forum is both redundent and counterproductive.
The moderators here are inert. Sometimes I wonder how their brains generate enough energy to get them typing...

The last one, "The moderators ... how their brains generate enough energy" was also addressed to you, I guess.

Offline Bitbeisser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 03:01:37 AM »
CommonBlaker,
... foul language and insults are all you can "contribute". Seriously, seek professional help.

Ralf,

I agree that "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Show me one example where I used foul language and insults.
Quote from: jj2007
CommonBlaker,
Or, more precisely, show me one post addressed to you that would give you the right to accuse me (as you have implicitly done above) of using foul language (your highlighting).
It doesn't matter if it was addresses to me or not.

I do not agree with JD's antics, but there is absolutely no reason for you to pour more oil into the fire either.

Now let's cut out with all of this and get back to programming in (Pelle's) C, that's the purpose of this forum.

Ralf