NO

Author Topic: Looking for source code on the Internet, but no success.  (Read 4840 times)

leandrojardim

Looking for source code on the Internet, but no success.
« on: December 13, 2015, 12:38:58 AM »
Anyone has a backup of the source code archives for Fish 'N' Chips 2.1.5 for Windows (made by hap) and TinyBASIC Two for Raspberry Pi (made by Andrew Lack), that I can download?

The homepages for both projects are gone, and I couldnt find anything new on the Internet.

I want to study more deeply the source code from both projects. These two are very interesting projects, but I have lost some time ago, the source code from my hard-drive.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:38:09 AM by leandrojardim »

Offline Bitbeisser

• Global Moderator
Re: Looking for source code on the Internet, but no success.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 06:35:28 AM »
Can't help you with the first one for sure, but I think I downloaded the later one a while ago, but can't find it right now, might have been on my previous laptop, will keep looking.

Had only a brief look at it back then, was more interested in getting Brandy BASIC working and compiling fine in Pelle's C, but "time is not on my side..." ;)

Let you know if I find the TinyBASIC stuff, might be worth to post on the rPi forums or the blog on the rPi web site that mentioned that it might possibly be included in Raspbian...

Ralf

leandrojardim

Re: Looking for source code on the Internet, but no success.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 07:34:18 AM »
Yes, please let me know, thanks!