NO

Author Topic: Change ip on the go  (Read 5300 times)

alderman

Change ip on the go
« on: December 08, 2017, 01:54:56 AM »
I have programmed for several years but almost never networked.

An identified problem:
Download web pages and the webpage limits ip by time or hits
that it is only possible to download a small amount of bannat ip.

My question 1:
Is it possible to change ip quickly while the program is working?
How would such a code look like?

My question 2:
Is it possible to send a simulated ip, ie no real ip when visiting a url with computer programs?

Offline jj2007

Re: Change ip on the go
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 10:18:21 AM »
a small amount of bannat ip
What is bannat?

Jokaste

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 12:36:18 PM »
I think it is not possible because it is the router IP which is sent.
If it was possible, connect an ethernet card and a wifi card.
The first time connect you with the ethernet card and then disconnect ethernet card and connect wifi card...
Or use a proxy which changes very often the ip address. Like this one : http://proxy.chris-pc.com/
You can use DynDns too.

alderman

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 05:48:31 PM »
a small amount of bannat ip
What is bannat?
Sorry, misspelled by me.
Banned stopped or similar.

Offline frankie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 05:50:45 PM »
I have to admit to haven't really understood what you means  :(.
Anyway the IP address is your Id code on the net, to change it is like to change identity. This means that a change of IP will reset any connection created with the previous one.
About IP banning there are actually 2 types: the light one is actuated just removing the name address resolution (known as DNS resolution) so you are unable to get the IP address from a domain name. The strongest one requires the programming of a black list IP's in the state or region network backbone routers. The last is typically used in nations with limited freedom to avoid free exchange of ideas.
While the second is really hard to hack, the firs one is simply bypassed using a different global DNS provider as the google public DNS service or the free DNS or other similar service. Consider anyway that if the black list protection is on you'll never get out of the wall, and maybe even the free DNS address are blacked out.
Anyway even in that cases there are systems to jump over the wall, one example of such systems you cal look at the tor network.. The TOR network, as the other anonymizer software, works using a galaxy of servers that forward you data, after encryption, between multiple hops up to the final destination. The servers are anonymous too and can change their IP if blacklisted. Some data is spread using broadcast or general protocols that can confuse the sniffing software running on the routers. Tor technology, specifically, use a multiple addressing path sending the message to multiple servers, but only one will forward the message toward the destination while the others will get lost. This makes very difficult and traffic expansive to try to follow packets to destination that remains anonymous  :).
You can read here how Tor deploy this process.

That could seem very nice and helpful for those that lives restricted freedom, but as a knife can be used to eat or to kill.
Even if:
Journalists use Tor to communicate more safely with whistleblowers and dissidents. Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) use Tor to allow their workers to connect to their home website while they're in a foreign country, without notifying everybody nearby that they're working with that organization.
The system can be used by completely different people, malicious individual can use the system in a free country to get advantage of the anonymity to exchange info (i.e. for terrorist scopes see and see or this and many others).
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. - Andre Gide

alderman

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 06:13:11 PM »
I think it is not possible because it is the router IP which is sent.
If it was possible, connect an ethernet card and a wifi card.
The first time connect you with the ethernet card and then disconnect ethernet card and connect wifi card...
Or use a proxy which changes very often the ip address. Like this one : http://proxy.chris-pc.com/
You can use DynDns too.

Thank you for the link, interesting!
I talked to someone a while ago (after reading your answer) as installed Tor on his computer and with software, I was able to change ip. The problem is just that Tor takes a long time to change ip. Men's solutions may be in using VPN tunnels that turn off and on (with new IP) once a minute.

alderman

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 06:21:44 PM »
I have to admit to haven't really understood what you means  :(.
Anyway the IP address is your Id code on the net, to change it is like to change identity. This means that a change of IP will reset any connection created with the previous one.
About IP banning there are actually 2 types: the light one is actuated just removing the name address resolution (known as DNS resolution) so you are unable to get the IP address from a domain name. The strongest one requires the programming of a black list IP's in the state or region network backbone routers. The last is typically used in nations with limited freedom to avoid free exchange of ideas.
While the second is really hard to hack, the firs one is simply bypassed using a different global DNS provider as the google public DNS service or the free DNS or other similar service. Consider anyway that if the black list protection is on you'll never get out of the wall, and maybe even the free DNS address are blacked out.
Anyway even in that cases there are systems to jump over the wall, one example of such systems you cal look at the tor network.. The TOR network, as the other anonymizer software, works using a galaxy of servers that forward you data, after encryption, between multiple hops up to the final destination. The servers are anonymous too and can change their IP if blacklisted. Some data is spread using broadcast or general protocols that can confuse the sniffing software running on the routers. Tor technology, specifically, use a multiple addressing path sending the message to multiple servers, but only one will forward the message toward the destination while the others will get lost. This makes very difficult and traffic expansive to try to follow packets to destination that remains anonymous  :).
You can read here how Tor deploy this process.

That could seem very nice and helpful for those that lives restricted freedom, but as a knife can be used to eat or to kill.
Even if:
Journalists use Tor to communicate more safely with whistleblowers and dissidents. Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) use Tor to allow their workers to connect to their home website while they're in a foreign country, without notifying everybody nearby that they're working with that organization.
The system can be used by completely different people, malicious individual can use the system in a free country to get advantage of the anonymity to exchange info (i.e. for terrorist scopes see and see or this and many others).
I live in a free country. The reason for changing ip is that my ip will be closed in the firewall after 5-10 downloads. After ip closed i need to change ip to get free download again. There is no illegal download without just a website that does not want me to download as often as I want. I do not use the downloaded outside my computer.

Tor I have been thinking about and i will change ip from my software.

alderman

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 06:27:55 PM »
There are software that downloads entire domains with all that exists without being stopped by the domain's firewall. How do they do it?

Offline frankie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 06:04:11 PM »
I live in a free country. The reason for changing ip is that my ip will be closed in the firewall after 5-10 downloads. After ip closed i need to change ip to get free download again. There is no illegal download without just a website that does not want me to download as often as I want. I do not use the downloaded outside my computer.
Nothing personal my post was just a description for anonymous IP tunneling  :).
Anyway now I have understood (I hope so) what you mean.
Read this article, it shows how to renew IP address with your provider, and if you have a static IP you can use the internal MS router. In the latter case you connect to your final destination through an external proxy server, that assign you a different IP renewable.
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. - Andre Gide

alderman

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 08:49:11 PM »
Nothing personal my post was just a description for anonymous IP tunneling  :).
;)
Anyway now I have understood (I hope so) what you mean.
Read this article, it shows how to renew IP address with your provider, and if you have a static IP you can use the internal MS router. In the latter case you connect to your final destination through an external proxy server, that assign you a different IP renewable.
I will look closer to the link since.
I have installed VPN on my computer. It works well.
Have tried to turn it off and turn it on again: New ip!

I entered code in my application that turns off and turns on the VPN client.
It's good to start the VPN client from the computer program, but when I turn it off, there was a problem I could not solve:

- A dialog box appears asking if I want to turn off (Yes) or not turn off (No).

I have to send a message as "Click" on the button (Yes) through my computer program. I have not managed to do that after a few hours of work. Here's what the shutdown code looks like:

Code: [Select]
HWND hwnd_G_window;
do
{
hwnd_G_window = FindWindow(NULL,"VPN-name");
if(hwnd_G_window != NULL)
{
PostMessage(hwnd_G_window, WM_CLOSE,0,0);
}
else
{
//Som error message
}

}while(hwnd_G_window != NULL);

What does the code look like and then click (Yes) in the dialog?

alderman

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 10:52:22 PM »
I've solved the problem.

- Rented a VPN service.
- Support described how to swap ip quickly
- Built a stop / boot function for the VPN service.

It works well!!