NO

Author Topic: Short tutorial needed  (Read 4216 times)

ecoboy

Short tutorial needed
« on: January 27, 2020, 03:42:33 PM »
Hello.
I know that there is strong competition in the compiler market. Each compiler manufacturer offers certain fees to book authors who use their programming environment or language as the subject of the book. I suggest writing a short tutorial on the C programming language for beginners, which is illustrated with pictures of The pellesc interface and offers many interesting examples of programs. The most important thing is to show the variety of tasks that can be effectively solved using Pelles C. I think that this way you can expand the range of users of the PellesC programming environment.
Briefly about me. I am a school computer science teacher, teach programming, and use your integrated programming environment with success. Children like Pelles C because it is quite simple and intuitive. I want to thank the developers for their work.

Grincheux

Re: Short tutorial needed
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 08:58:35 PM »
There are people that like the Pelle's C Compiler and Assembler but prefer using an other IDE (CodeBlock, NotePad++...). Learning how function Pelles IDE, is not essential. For me, I don't like this IDE, but I use it. Perhaps when my IDE will be finished I will only use Pelles IDE for Debugging.