C language > Beginner questions

No question: Introduction

(1/2) > >>

briman:
Just wanted to introduce myself as I just signed up yesterday.
I'm new to C and have always wanted to buckle down and try and grasp the fundamentals of the language.

I'm a hobbyist when it comes to programming and have some experience using Python but beyond that maybe a little VBS and VBA scripting.

Hope everyone won't mind my many beginner questions to come  :o

Thanks for listening

-Brian (briman)

frankie:
Welcome on board Brian.

briman:
Frankie,

thank you  :D

MrBcx:

--- Quote from: briman on March 13, 2020, 04:28:59 PM ---Just wanted to introduce myself as I just signed up yesterday.
I'm new to C and have always wanted to buckle down and try and grasp the fundamentals of the language.

I'm a hobbyist when it comes to programming and have some experience using Python but beyond that maybe a little VBS and VBA scripting.

Hope everyone won't mind my many beginner questions to come  :o

Thanks for listening

-Brian (briman)

--- End quote ---

Welcome ... I invite you to sign up on the BCX forum too -->> https://bcxbasiccoders.com/

With your experience using VBS / VBA, you will likely find BCX quite useful in your quest to learn how to
use "C" to quickly develop programs on Windows.  The source code that BCX generates is very compatible with
Pelles C.  In fact, I routinely use Pelles C to compile new versions of the BCX translator (32 bit and 64 bit), as
well as other programs written in BCX BASIC.  Pelles C and BCX is an excellent development system.

briman:
MrBcx,
great! I will check it out and thank you for replying

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version