Pelles C > Announcements

Preview of PE/COFF Viewer

(1/4) > >>

Pelle:
This is a preview of Pelles PE/COFF Viewer (pope.exe): a GUI program for looking into executable, archive (library), object, and debug files. It will be included in a future setup of Pelles C.

I see this as a complement to the podump utility, which I will continue to use myself (I mainly work from the command line). Not everything can and will be included in pope.exe, but if you have any requests please post them here. I will consider everything, and possibly implement it too. Like all programs this is obviously bug free, but when you find a bug you can post it here too...  ;)

www.smorgasbordet.com/pellesc/extra/pope.zip  (this link will obviously go dead at some point in the future, but will stay there for now)

A bit early, but I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

/Pelle

frankie:
Hello Pelle,
nice piece of software  8).
I really missed it!  :(
I expect that you will bind it with your libraries to allow access to icons, dialogs, disassembly etc. directly from it ;) (just click on an object...)
Thanks for all efforts spent and shared with us.
And all best wishes for a merry Christmas with peace and calm, that is what we really need this times...

John Z:
Thanks Pelle!

Grabbed a copy already.  My only early input is font size :-) right hand window could use a way to increase the font size, even if it means horizontal scrolling.  Doesn't need to be like the IDE with CTRL+scroll wheel, but some way to adjust the font size for those of us that already need eyesight augmentation (uh - glasses )  :) .

Your work and contributions are very much appreciated!

In a few days Christmas  -  So Merry Christmas to you and yours, and here's praying for a Happy New Year 2021 for us all.

John Z

TimoVJL:
Nice to see an another view to PE/COFF :)

Vortex:
Hi Pelle,

Great job and many thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version