NO

Author Topic: 'bug' in poide  (Read 4035 times)

okasvi

'bug' in poide
« on: July 29, 2006, 01:28:39 AM »
Hi!

I'm storing my sources in usb-stick, anyway, if I remove it before quiting poide, I get error saying something about .ppx file and I cant get past it without killing it from task manager. Would be nice to see this 'fixed', closing poide is no possibility for me as I keep sources in usb-stick which is TrueCrypt volume and set to auto-dismount after 15min idle.

Offline Pelle

• Administrator
    • http://www.smorgasbordet.com
Re: 'bug' in poide
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 11:51:49 AM »
I don't have such a device right now - but when I do, it will be tested...

(But it's not very high priority...)
/Pelle

okasvi

'bug' in poide
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 01:47:53 AM »
Thanks anyway, found out later that POIDE closes after clicking ok few times, like 15 or so, oh and forgot to say that I'm using 4.5

Didnt feel like opening new thread so here are two pics of new possible poide bug, first pic is taken after opening the project file, and second one is after re-opening the project after saving and closing(right after pic1).
it seems to be doing that no matter what I do, removing the main.c and recreating it fixed the problem tho, just wanted to show you...
You might want to take a look at poide.XPT that has been made after few random crashes.

edit: I feel like idiot now for 'greening out' things like project name etc. when I left them to be seen on output, oh well :lol:

kobold

'bug' in poide
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 06:31:23 PM »
<hint>You forgot to blacken the "PeTo crypter" from the compiler output.</hint>

okasvi

'bug' in poide
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 06:41:55 PM »
Quote from: "kobold"
<hint>You forgot to blacken the "PeTo crypter" from the compiler output.</hint>

I noticed it right after posting...  :oops:
It's going to be GUI for one of my PE-tools :)