NO

Author Topic: Please help 2d plotter!!! T_T  (Read 18196 times)

Offline DMac

Re: Please help 2d plotter!!! T_T
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »
When the console window opens up you just press "Enter" until the graphical window opens up.  You continue to press enter untill the demo exits.  The demo directory will then be full of graphical image files.

By studying the demo's code you can learn some of the methods presented and then you can apply them in your application.
No one cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

hellohowru?

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2007, 09:44:48 PM »
so how many times and for how long do i need to be pressing enter? When the console and the pop up with the button shows up, as soon as i press the button the program stops responding. and i cant hit enter in the console window, it just does nothing. Is there something wrong w/ my computer? Do i need to download something else to view the graphics. I don't understand why the program immediately stops running once i press the button. I checked by pressing ctrl-alt-delete and it shows that the dll message 1 program is not responding.

hellohowru?

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2007, 10:27:35 PM »
why is there such a high probability of this program to crash. I still haven't runned this program yet but now a second pop up came up and the console started saying something and then it the program stopped responding again. But i re-executed like 10 times and it still stops responding in like the beginning of the execution.