NO

Author Topic: Resource problems  (Read 2310 times)

TimStone

Resource problems
« on: July 14, 2007, 09:19:15 PM »
I am using the resource editor to modify an .rc file for inclusion in an xHarbour project.  I have noted several problems that make my work difficult.  Perhaps there are some solutions:

1)  If I delete some bitmaps from an .rc file, then later reopen the file, the old bitmaps return, and the new ones added disappear.  Apparently there is a control file created that does this reversion.  What is it, can I change it, or how do I make this work ?

2)  I'm finding the size of edit fields is not the same when linking the .rc into the application as it is when I display it in the resource editor.  Also my text is a different size/font then it is in the program.  How do I tell Pelles what size/font to use for dialog and edit text so the two match during layout ?

3)  Sometimes when editing a property, the field in the properties box starts flashing and won't stop.  I have to exit the progam and come back in.

Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

iZzz32

Re: Resource problems
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 08:34:51 AM »
Just remembered small feature request. Please provide a way to select “MS Shell Dlg“ pseudofont as a dialog font.