NO

Author Topic: malloc.h for WinCE program  (Read 3919 times)

Zael

malloc.h for WinCE program
« on: December 20, 2008, 04:07:20 AM »
Hello.
Hopefully this is something rather simple. I tried to compile a program for WinCE and I got the error, "Can't find include file <malloc.h>." Does it not exist yet for Pelles C or is it just not included at the moment for some reason?

Thanks,
-Zael-

JohnF

Re: malloc.h for WinCE program
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 08:52:07 AM »
Look up malloc in the PellesC help and you will see what header is required.

John

Zael

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
The required header is malloc.h, but the problem is that after including malloc.h the I get the error that it can't find malloc.h. Perhaps I should have asked more generally and in a different section where can I find malloc.h for compiling to pocketpc devices as it is not included with the install of Pelles C.

Thanks,
-Zael-

JohnF

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »
The required header is malloc.h, but the problem is that after including malloc.h the I get the error that it can't find malloc.h. Perhaps I should have asked more generally and in a different section where can I find malloc.h for compiling to pocketpc devices as it is not included with the install of Pelles C.

Thanks,
-Zael-

malloc.h is not a standard C header.

Look in the PellesC help to find the correct header for the function you want to use.

John

Zael

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »
Apologies. I just noticed the issue was with a library's include file. Thank you for your patience and assistance.

Thanks,
-Zael-