NO

Author Topic: solution for boutells libgd 2.0.36 with pellesC only 1 warning left  (Read 2739 times)

Seltsamuel

Hi,

meantime i got the newest SDL compiled and running with newest PellesC 6.0 RC2 but because i need a lib to write out .gif to a webbrowser im trying to get this beast running.

Because of conflicts with calling conventions and runtimelib i tryed to use msvcrt with limited success (multiple warnings while linking and compiling) but the binary runs. I not managed to compile gd completely with pellesC because myriad of errors and dependencies. Anyone with more success here?
http://libgd.org/Main_Page

Greetings

Seltsamuel
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:13:14 PM by Seltsamuel »

Seltsamuel

Re: anyone got boutells gd 2.0.36 running with pellesC ?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 09:08:06 PM »
Hi,

finally i got it running but cant get rid of a warning:
POLINK: warning: Multiple '.rdata' sections found with different flags (0x40000040 and 0xc0000040).

This warning is because i use MSVCRT instead of pelles runtime (have not found any other way to get libdg running like many other libs too). I dont know how to get arround the warning but the compiled executable is running as it should.

For interested people i attach a complete zipped project including the dependencies.
copy the content from the lib folder into pellesc libfolder the same goes for include. make sure that the bgd.dll is inside the same folder your executable is.
As a bonus this project is an example on how to write a CGI for a webbrowser.
I hope i not forget to include something but i tested here and it works. Have fun!

EDIT: Because of the limit of 256 KB for attachments you have to mess some more around ;-)
inside the attached project is a lib folder copy the msvcrt.lib from there into pellesc libfolder
then get the latest gd files from here:
http://www.libgd.org/releases/gd-latest-win32.zip

copy the content from the lib folder into pellesc libfolder same goes for include.
inside the bin folder is a bgd.dll copy this into the same folder as the executable in this case my project folder.

Greetings

Seltsamuel
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:10:15 PM by Seltsamuel »