NO

Author Topic: Borland TASM 5 status  (Read 7649 times)

Offline tienkhoanguyen

Re: Borland TASM 5 status: Jesus Christ to myself TimmyVo! hehe
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2018, 08:41:34 pm »
Well TimmyVogue.  hehe

I just want to thank you not just for you advice that is honest and true.  I wish to say friendship is more important than knowing.  I would have settled for friendship.  Do you know why I spent all my earnings?  It is because I choose "love" over money.  The Holy Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil.  So I chose to get rid of all my money so I could be poor.

I am a beggar and need your free tips.
Love ya TimmyVoL

Never forget me!  hehe  Or my family#

Offline Vortex

• http://www.vortex.masmcode.com
Re: Borland TASM 5 status
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2018, 09:16:29 pm »
Hello,

If you are looking for a TASM compatible assembler :

Lazy Assembler (LZASM) is an x86 assembler for DOS and Windows that handles the TASM (Turbo Assembler) IDEAL mode and produces OMF OBJ files. Supports MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3 (PNI), SSE4 (MNI), and 3DNow!Pro instructions.

The Solar Assembler assembled inspired by TASM :

http://oby.ro/sol_asm/index.html
Code it... That's all...

Offline tienkhoanguyen

Re: Borland TASM 5 status
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2018, 09:37:24 pm »
Okay it is on my honours here.  So I am leaving The Garden of Eden to go screw myself hehe  So now that God is out of the way here is what I think:

I am a newb (brand new and straight out of the box) running BORLAND and love it.  Everything works.

So you may be asking why I want to mess with PoAsm and Pelle when all is working?

Here is direct answer like direct link to download pirated materials.  hehe

The reason I want to mess with Pelle C and PoAsm is because of my parents' honours.

They WANT me to be the best I can be.  It is their honour.

Now I am just learning because I just looked at your coding and see unfamiliar instructions.

So this is what I see.
We all need money to live but out of my proceed I gave you nothing when you deserve twenty five percent.

So now I want 100% but you cannot do that because you gave me 25% for free hoping to get it back when I make it.

So I made it.

Now I am witholding 25% on my end.

I do not know what point I am getting at except I am screwing you over!

hehe

Now I am a God fearing person and you would think I would be the best# 

After all it is God's honour right?  Of course.

So I failed.

I should be fair.

I should have donated 25% to you.

However no one replied to me on my defense.

I offerred at least 1 penny when I should have offerred 18!!!

Okay now I am going to recap my expenses for you all:

1.00 United States Dollar (or 100 pennies) hehe [gross earnings and you can check with your accountant]

0.33 (thirty three pennies) goes to taxes and fees [government and business that is not mine to handle out of my control]

0.22 (twenty two cents) goes to a cheap but beautiful necklace for my mom.
0.22 the same goes to pamper myself.

0.10 goes to church tithe (at least 10% of my money must go to church [JESUS!])

0.02 membership fee to one of my website
0.01 membership fee to another of my website

0.10 This is the most important because it is an image replica of my best friend who I intend to marry through a child (ie wife).

All together that is all I earned and spent.

I do not ask anything of you that you do not want to give.

If you choose not to give I walk away.

It has to be mutual and reciprocated.

Thank you Jesus Christ.

Offline tienkhoanguyen

Re: Borland TASM 5 status: Thank you community.
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2018, 11:27:37 pm »
Dear Pelle and community,

Well today my mom Huong Thi Thuyen Vu and myself Nguyen Khoa Tien went out to get some groceries.  I asked for some vices.  I figure every six months I need a break from no income.  So I went out and got a couple stuffs in the pictures.  It made myself realize how fortunate we are.  When I think of myself I pride myself on being Vietnamese.  Then I just got these items from an expensive grocery store where my mom says she supports since they are not bless like the others.  Well after going home I just want to say "Thank you." and screw you!  hehe

Thank you Jesus Christ.