NO

Author Topic: Building a win32 TAPI application  (Read 4069 times)

misgana

Building a win32 TAPI application
« on: November 11, 2010, 06:53:13 AM »

Hello , I was planning to develope a TAPI application,and i downloaded small code from msdn,then i added the uuid.lib to my linker and tapi3.dll ;but my small code failed at compile time.please is there anyone that could  help me with my problem?
#include<tapi.h>
#include<windows.h>

int main(){
// Initialize COM.
HRESULT hr = CoInitializeEx(
     NULL,
     COINIT_MULTITHREADED
     );
// If (hr != S_OK) process the error here. 

// Create a TAPI entry point object.
ITTAPI *gpTapi;    // globally allocated
hr = CoCreateInstance(
     CLSID_TAPI,
     NULL,
     CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER,
     IID_ITTAPI,
     (LPVOID *)&gpTapi
     );

// Initialize TAPI.
hr = gpTapi->Initialize();

return 0;
}

Building checkTapi.obj.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(12): error #2048: Undeclared identifier 'ITTAPI'.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(12): error #2048: Undeclared identifier 'gpTapi'.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(14): error #2048: Undeclared identifier 'CLSID_TAPI'.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(14): error #2140: Type error in argument 1 to 'CoCreateInstance'; expected 'LPCGUID const' but found 'int'.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(17): error #2048: Undeclared identifier 'IID_ITTAPI'.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(17): error #2140: Type error in argument 4 to 'CoCreateInstance'; expected 'LPCGUID const' but found 'int'.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(23): error #2112: Left operand of '->' has incompatible type 'int'.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(23): error #2068: Expected a function but found 'int'.
C:\Documents and Settings\MOON\My Documents\Pelles C Projects\winNetwork2\checkTapi.c(23): error #2168: Operands of '=' have incompatible types 'long int' and 'void'.
*** Error code: 1 ***
Done.

Offline frankie

• Global Moderator
Re: Building a win32 TAPI application
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 12:50:43 PM »
To compile you need the include "tapi3.h" which is not present in PellesC distribution. You can get it from msdn downloading the last SDK.
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. - Andre Gide