NO

Author Topic: Chinese language  (Read 3195 times)

heliang6291

Chinese language
« on: May 03, 2013, 03:38:38 AM »
I'm from China, my English is poor,but Pelles C IDE use English only. :-[
Can Pelles C have CHS version?

Offline frankie

• Global Moderator
Re: Chinese language
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 12:03:19 PM »
你好
Nobody have done translation for chinese up to now.
It is possible to translate language (PellesC have swedish and german, also greek is available) look in the help there instructions on how to.
Because it is not very easy for who don't have a machine set in chinese and don't know chinese very well  ;) nobody tryied translation.
If you are not able there is no other way that to wait for someone that do it  ::)
好运
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. - Andre Gide

heliang6291

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 05:42:46 AM »
I can supply the table of English to Chinese.I'm happy to supply,if you need,e-mail to heliang6291@qq.com please.

Offline frankie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 02:46:40 PM »
I attached the file that you must modify.
I translated only part of the main menu (and I'm sure that the translation is bad!  ::) )
Put the file somewhere on your computer, open PellesC ide then drop the file in it.
The resources editor will open. Now you can modify all menues, dialogs, messages, accelerators, etc.
When you have finished with modifications and translation copy the file in:
      <your PellesC installation directory>\bin\intl
(In this directory you will find another file named 'rsrc0009.dll' that is the english version of interface).
Close PEllesC IDE and open it again. If your locale is set to 'chinese People's republic' code 0x0804 you will see the new interface that you have translated. If you computer is in a different language (i.e. Singapore, Taiwan, HongKong, Macao or anything else) change the name of the file (the last four digits) with the hex code of your country.
Don't edit the file in PellesC directory, but edit always a copy. If you try to edit the fine in PellesC directory you will not be able to save it and IDE could crash.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:48:48 PM by frankie »
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. - Andre Gide

heliang6291

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 08:24:23 AM »
I'm translating.Thank you.
Sometimes I can't change,I'm tring.
If I'm finished,I will send it to you.

heliang6291

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 02:01:18 PM »
Can I change the Stirng table?

heliang6291

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 02:09:32 PM »
Sometimes I don't know the meaning,so translate the main bar and some other.
This is the file under.

Offline frankie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 06:32:24 PM »
干得好!  :)
It seems a good start!
You have to learn better C language and C programming to understand all functions. And when you will have understood them you will be able to complete translation.
When you will have finished you can pubblish it on the forum as a contribution.

heliang6291

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 02:07:22 AM »
谢谢。我还在继续翻译,现在已经把菜单栏基本翻译完了,也翻译了部分向导文件(wizard file)。等我全部翻译完了,我会再次添加到这里来的。希望能得到您更多的指导。 ;D
我很喜欢Pelles C——它的简洁、支持最新C标准(C99/C11)、简单、功能强大,而且还是免费的。

Thank you frankie.I will go on translating,now, I have finished the menu options already,and some wizard files.When I have finished all,I will add the file to here.Of course, I want to get more help information.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:08:57 AM by heliang6291 »