C language > User contributions

myEditor

(1/5) > >>

Grincheux:
This editori is not again really finished, ther is always something to add or to improve.
It works!
It is able to generate project, to build them and to compile a source file (asm and C only).
I don't use the process error code because when there is no error in a source file, but many warnings, the compiler returns the same exit code like there is no warnings.
You can create your own compiler command lines. By default there is a compiler named... PellesC
This program is not a IDE and does not want to be it, it just is a text editor with some project capabilities.
The project is stored into a ".Prj" file that looks like an "ini" file.
When a project (*.prj) is opened it creates a sqlite database. When the project is modified the database is rebuilt.
When the database is created, a ".Cmd" file is created. It contains all the commands for compiling and linking.
The file also thest the errorlevel variable.
At compile time, only the first 65536 bytes are recorded. The max is 204800 bytes... MS dixit.
It is available for downloading (source code and executables...) here

Things I will add :
- Find strings in files
- Search & Replace using RegEx...

Added :
- Now you can insert a GUUID
- When a windows or a SQLite function is selected, by pressing F2 you can see the parameters on the statusbar.

Grincheux:
I don't want to plagiarize from some text editor. I pick up ideas on the right and on the left, that's all. When you make a program you have to stand out from the others, so I introduced batch processing. Later there will be the possibility of adding a hash (MD5, SHA3 ...). I try to invent utilities for programmers and for those who have to prepare databases.

I have many ideas but not a lot of time.

I am creating a help file too.

When there are significants changes in the sources files I update the site on
MediaFire

If some people tested the program telle me the bugs you find.

Thank You

jj2007:
When launching E++.exe, it tells me "not enough memory for this operation", and then it crashes with an exception. This is Windows 7-64.

AlexN:

--- Quote from: jj2007 on January 28, 2020, 11:43:41 PM ---When launching E++.exe, it tells me "not enough memory for this operation", and then it crashes with an exception. This is Windows 7-64.

--- End quote ---
I had the same problem and found that E++ tries to open a recent not existing file. Look at E++.ini and delete there all recent files.

jj2007:
No luck, Alex. It still crashes >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version