NO

Author Topic: 1st timing trying to write a program for a Pocket PC  (Read 3824 times)

champ

1st timing trying to write a program for a Pocket PC
« on: April 30, 2007, 01:40:43 AM »
Hello alltogether,

I am just trying to reactivate my rusted C knowledge to write first (simple) applications for my Pocket PC.

Does somebody has some simple examples for me? Something like just a window with some inputs/outputs or some simple graphical elements?

What compliler / linker / etc. options do I have to change to compile for Pocket Windows?

Best regards

Martin

sp00n

Re: 1st timing trying to write a program for a Pocket PC
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 10:15:11 AM »
Does somebody has some simple examples for me? Something like just a window with some inputs/outputs or some simple graphical elements?
When you start a Pelles C IDE on the desktop and select the New project, there are application wizard's for Pocket PC too like a simple dialog etc. Check it and you'll receive a base code for your project. What does it mean inputs/outputs? If it is a work with files/stream then use a standart file/stream functions defined in "stdio.h". If you want to use keyboard/mouse inputs/outputs look at dir: Pelles C/Projects/Samples.
What compliler / linker / etc. options do I have to change to compile for Pocket Windows?
Select platform in compiler/linker options like ARM.